QuickStitch Plus - Auto Digitizing Software
QuickStitch+ is a stand-alone automatic digitizing program from Generations™ Software- the leader in Automatic Digitizing.
QuickStitch+ is part of the Generations™ Modular Digitizing System allowing you to add more features as desired through additional modules such as: Lettering+, Monograms+, FreePunch+, and Fills+.
Use the Advanced Image Processing in Generations™ QuickStitch+ to create embroidery from clipart or scanned images in a few simple steps. Add your fabric background (even Aida fabric) and preview your design with QuickStitch+ realistic 3D Stitch View.
QuickStitch+ allows you to create designs fast and customize them as needed without having to own another program.
Generations QuickStitch+ Key Features:
- QuickStitch+ opens BMP, WMF, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF & PNG images.
- Insert Scanned images directly into the program.
- Edit your image before creating stitching using any image editing program on your computer.
- QuickStitch+ will automatically create the program list for you!
- Create quick cross stitch designs from any image.
- Change fill types and patterns using one of the 6 fill types including, Spiral fills, Motif fills, Cross stitch fills and Radial fills.
- Add outlines using one of the 7 line or outline styles, including Motif, Cross stitch, and Satin pattern lines.
- Edit satin or filled areas with the advanced, user-friendly editing tools.
- Control underlay, Tie In & Out stitches, and Stitch Lengths
- Control compensations with 3 settings, Standard, Overlap and Cross compensation for satin areas.
- Control satin stitching direction.
- Edit satin corners or points for perfect stitching every time!
- Reshape a line or area with adjustment tools. Line, Arc and Freehand.
- Node-Point Editing, Stitch-by-Stitch Editing, or multiple Stitch Editing.
- Create and Fill Voids or holes.
- Group, Ungroup, Rotate, Flip, Sew, Align, Cut, Copy, Paste and more!
Unlimited Line and Fill Pattern Creation
Create Cross Stitch from Images